Salonpas® JET SPRAY
- Non-drip, quick drying formula
- Two pain fighting ingredients that freeze pain and keep it away
Salonpas® JET SPRAY
Salonpas® JET SPRAY® provides cool, fast relief of muscle and joint pain. The convenient spray offers two pain fighting ingredients to freeze pain and keep it away. This pain relieving spray, with its non-drip formula, works on joints such as arms, hands, legs, and feet.
- Menthol 3% (Topical analgesic)
- Methyl salicylate 10% (Topical analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use where sparks come out
- Do not use in confined space
- Do not puncture or incinerate container; Contents under pressure
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120°F (48°C)
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Avoid inhalation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Shake the can very well before use.
- To avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spray each affected area for no longer than 1 second.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight and heat